After practicing pharmacy for several years in the metro Atlanta area, as well as Augusta, Athens, Elberton, and several other cities, Guy Seymour began devoting all of his time to practicing bankruptcy law in Augusta. His dedication to his clients is truly unparalleled, and his professionalism, as well as his commitment to helping people find relief from their financial hardships, has been one of the key components in making Seymour and Associates the most success-driven bankruptcy law firm in the entire Southern District of Georgia.
As the firm’s primary Chapter 7 attorney, Guy Seymour provides Augusta’s best counsel and representation for Chapter 7 matters and proceedings. He has been recognized by many members of the Augusta community as the most compassionate attorney in the courtroom and his substantial experience in both bankruptcy and debt relief matters continues to be one of the driving factors behind our firm’s goal of offering the absolute best representation for our clients in Augusta.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, John Marshall Law School
- Bachelor of Science, University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, University of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- Admitted to the United States District Court – Southern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Northern District of Georgia