Angie Seymour is Partner at the Law Firm of Seymour and Associates. She has been practicing bankruptcy law for over 30 years. Her dedication to her clients and her knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code has helped establish Seymour and Associates as a top-tier law firm in both Atlanta and Augusta.
Prior to Establishing the Firm
After graduating from the Woodrow Wilson College of Law with West Publishing Awards in Contracts and Civil Procedure, Mrs. Seymour opened her own practice in Stone Mountain, GA. Initially practicing in several areas of law, including divorce, personal injury, and contractual law, she soon realized that she could offer more highly specialized legal representation by focusing her practice on bankruptcy.
In 2003, Mrs. Seymour decided to look at other markets for bankruptcy. She soon began working alongside James Duncan, III at the already established Duncan and Associates in Augusta. Her contributions to the practice were substantial, working nights and weekends gave the Augusta Community even more access to debt relief attorneys than ever before. After James Duncan retired in 2005, Duncan and Associates became Seymour and Associates, and the number one bankruptcy law firm in Augusta continued to offer the highest quality of representation through the 2005 bankruptcy reform, the 2007 U.S. Recession, and the current economic crisis that is affecting our country today. Thousands of individuals and families in Augusta, Evans, Martinez, and surrounding communities have experienced financial relief through Seymour and Associates.
About Student Loan Law
As a result of the student loan crisis, Attorney Seymour added student loan law to her practice in 2015. Student loan law is a relatively new area of law and not many attorneys know the ins and outs of this type of practice. The Law Firm of Seymour and Associates is the only law firm in the CSRA offering non-bankruptcy solutions to their clients. Mrs. Seymour is skilled at quickly analyzing student loan issues and providing solutions to her clients.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Woodrow Wilson College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, University of Tennessee
- West Publishing Award – Contracts
- West Publishing Award – Civil Procedure
- Cum Laude- Woodrow Wilson College of Law
- State Bar of Georgia
- Admitted to the United States District Court – Southern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Southern District of Georgia
- United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court – Middle District of Georgia
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Middle District of Georgia