Let Seymour and Associates Help You Today!
If you're looking for more information, we have compiled this list of helpful resources to assist you in learning more about bankruptcy in Georgia.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- American Bankruptcy Institute: The website for the largest multi-disciplinary, nonpartisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to bankruptcy.
- U.S. Department of Justice: Means Testing: Explanation about means testing and how it plays a part in filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- United States Courts: Bankruptcy Basics – Liquidation Under the Bankruptcy Code: In-depth information from the federal court system about how filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy works.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys: NACBA serves the needs of consumer bankruptcy attorneys and protects the rights of consumers in debt. This site features important bankruptcy news stories and consumer tips for managing debt.
- United States Courts: Bankruptcy Basics – Individual Debt Adjustment: The U.S. Courts cover individual debt adjustment and what you can expect when filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Trustee – Chapter 13: Click here to find your trustee.
- Georgia Governor's Office Of Consumer Affairs: The Governor's Office Of Consumer Affairs is the agency which protects the citizens of Georgia from unfair and deceptive acts in consumer transactions. The Agency has the power to file both civil and criminal actions against violators in both the criminal and civil courts in Georgia.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Georgia: The local bankruptcy court in the Southern District of Georgia where Seymour and Associates handle bankruptcy matters for clients.
- Request Your Free Credit Report: Stay on top of your debts by checking out your credit report regularly. This website allows you to request your credit report completely free once a year.
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- Click here to access the Augusta Division.
Questions or concerns? Don’t hesitate to call on our team of Augusta bankruptcy attorneys for help. We can be reached at (706) 872-7117 – schedule your free consultation to learn more about your unique case!